Welcome to the New York Sartorialist and thanks for stopping by. I'm honored and hope you enjoy!
Please be sure to subscribe at the right so you don't miss a thing.
Warmest regards and thanks again for being here~ Michael Cress

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Little Different

In New York, you come across some looks that are a bit different than you'll find anywhere else. From the beginning I've always had a policy of not saying anything negative or derogatory about anyone I shoot. Some will find the looks to be cool, others just odd. The common denominator is that it's a style, a personal style unique to themselves. I find that having a personal style, even to an extreme, is better than not trying (jeans, t-shirts and general sloppiness doesn't count as a "style" for these purposes). That said, I've decided to start a new category when I find those looks that make you do a double-take for their outlandishness.We'll simply call it "A Little Different".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

NO WAY !

Theodora Filis said...

You put it perfectly when you said "it's a style". I adore your blog! I have lived in Europe for the past 20 years, and have just returned "home". Your blog is akin to having coffee at an outdoor cafe' in Paris... perfection!

Keep up the great work, and thanks for making the New York experience exactly what it should be!

Giovanna&Roberta said...

oohh yeah, I love him!

JesuLaFrench! said...

MArvelous Look. Lov it!
i also like the idea of making a "NY" sartorialist.
Lov Lov ^_^