Welcome to the New York Sartorialist and thanks for stopping by. I'm honored and hope you enjoy!
Please be sure to subscribe at the right so you don't miss a thing.
Warmest regards and thanks again for being here~ Michael Cress

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jasmine

Lately I've been upgrading my new photography website, Michael Cress Photography and it was necessary to dig into my archives to find originals. I thought I was organized... not so much.

When doing a photoshoot, its unavoidable to pick the ones you want to focus on and the rest are soon forgotten. Stumbling upon Jasmine's shoot, I found some absolute gems that were never published. Shame. Her effortless style, grace and great energy made every photo a work of art. I took a few, did a little of this and that- and here we are. I hope you appreciate them as much as I do.




Michael Cress ~ New York Sartorialist

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous ! I love Black/White pics !